Welcome! I am interested in what is most alive in the present moment, where that aliveness will take us and what it has to teach us.
I believe we create a field when we work as therapist and client and this field gives us guidance. I want to be with my clients as they uncover and blossom into their most authentic selves. I absolutely love this work; it is my vocation and my offering. People tend to experience me as a therapist as authentic, attuned, compassionate, and at times energetic and strong.
I have had the experience of working with people around issues like:
- Alcoholism and addiction in an individual or family system
- Trauma from neglect and physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- LGBTQ identified people, especially gender-queer and transgender people
- Highly sensitive people including healers and artists
- Living with grief and change associated with the loss of a loved one
I believe diversity is our biggest strength. My clients come from a diverse range of backgrounds in terms of racial identity, gender identity, sexuality, economic status, age and body size. I am committed to building a therapy practice that welcomes people with a wide variety of experiences.
My fee is $100 per 50 minute session. I offer a free 20 minute phone consultation to answer questions and to make a space where you can get a feel for how we might work together. For more information, please visit my website.
Thank you for your curiosity about my therapy practice. I hope you find what you need.
- 126 Church Street San Francisco CA 94114
- 3223 Lakeshore Ave Oakland, CA 94610
Marriage & Family Therapist Registered Intern #88600
Supervised by Gieve Patel, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, MFC #47196